Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally

It took me some time to decide wether or not I would start a blog.

For me there was no point in hell to start writing a blog if nobody would read me.
Then during an interview for an interactive marketer position the guy in front of me told me:
"Why don't you write a blog for yourself and then maybe some people will stumble upon it and start to follow you ..."

So dear readers, although I know there is absolutely no one reading me, I'll do my best to update that page at least weekly. Here you'll find thingd I appreciate, caught my attention, disgusts me, seduced me or plain gibberish on subjects that are going trhough my head.

Have a nice surf!

To go with my first post here is the first video:

"How it would be, if a house was dreaming"


No comments:

Post a Comment