Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Play snake in any Youtube videos!

Well today I'll not write about something funny or about marketing, but rather about a nice time waster/feature present in all youtube videos. Do you remember the game snake that you had on your first Nokia mobile? Well personally I was completely addicted to that game. I remember taking my dad's phone, yes at that time a 14 years didn't have any mobile yet, and just playing until my fingers hurt.

Well now I discovered the same choice while waiting for a youtube video to load. Just choose any videos, while you see the little circle of loading appear in the middle of the video:


Just click on any of the arrows from your key board and you are set to start a game of Snake.


Enjoy, www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment