Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Monday, March 12, 2012

The latest strike of Coca-Cola Happiness was in Belgium!

In case you didn’t know I am working for Coca-Cola, I really enjoy what I do for several reasons:
-          - I love what I do, digital is awesome!
-          - I always wanted to work in marketing , but working for Coke is like a dream
-          - Pretty much everyone around the world enjoys a fresh Coca-Cola
-          - Coke offers a dose of happiness and optimism.

This post is about my fourth point, you perhaps all know the different videos where happiness will strike next.
There was the famous Happiness machine 1 and 2, the happiness truck, … well this week happiness has stroke Belgium!!

And for once I was behind the scene, to see the smile and the positive reactions we got was great and unique!
Enough said, I let you have a look at the video hereunder,

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment