Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Monday, May 7, 2012

The listserve,

With loads of work and personal projects on the side I did not have much time to write more these last months.Now I am taking the time to write about things/projects/campaign or whatever things that touched me.What you'll see hereunder is a perfect example:


The listserve is a mailing list that will send you everyday an Email from a subscriber that will be randomly selected. Here is how it works: you subscribe to the mailing list (17,491 people are subscribers so far). Once a day, a subscriber is chosen at random to share a self-written essay with the other subscribers.
I have been subscribed for the last 3 days, and I can't tell you how happy I am from that decision.

Now every day I am waiting for that little email to pop up in my inbox.

If you had a chance to share a message with thousands of people, what would you say? 


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment