Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Movies of 2012 Super Cut

I missed not finding the time to write new articles, so I now decided to take some more of my rare free time to share with you what I love, what I feel, what I think is worth sharing and some other things. In other words, be ready to see more content!

Every year I post a the movie recap of the year, this one comes from Youtuber Nick Kinder. He spent 2 months, 65 Gb off his laptop, went through 200 movies and around 50 hours to edit this piece of art. Since his description will be much better than mine I invite you to read it in the description of his video.

Movie list: http://themoviesof2012.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment