Labels

Marketing (11) Facebook (3) TV (3) nike (3) Coke (2) Social Media (2) campaign (2) comedy (2) first (2) music (2) trailer (2) 3D (1) Energy (1) Waouw (1) adidas (1)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Marco Tempest: The magic of truth and lies

It has been quite some time I did not write a post, this because I tweeted and posted Facebooked  a bit too much. So I didn't have time to write a proper blog post. After viewing quite some videos, none really struck me as super Wow.

Until this weekend ... I am a great fan of the different TED talks. Talks that tell a story or a fable are to me the most inetersting ones. Without further due I offer you this new Talk:

"Using three iPods like magical props, Marco Tempest (a little bit more about him here) spins a clever, surprisingly heartfelt meditation on truth and lies, art and emotion."

So allow yourself to be deceived, lie to yourself for a bit, and you'll be open to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment